New members of the supervisory board since 7 April 2016 are:
- Jeffery L. Grady (Bull Run Turnaround & Interim Management) – Chairman
- Andrzej Bartos (Innova Capital) – Vice Chairman
- Nevenka Črešnar Pergar (NP Consulting) – Member
- Jože Drčar (workers representavive) – Member
- Peter Štrekelj (workers representative) - Member
- Sebastian Teter (Innova Capital) - Member
After the shareholder meeting the new supervisory board of Trimo held it's first session. Maciej Radomski was appointed as the new CEO of Trimo.
The Other first new members of the Trimo management team are:
- Jacek Jańczuk - Operational Excellence Officer
- Bartosz Jurkiewicz - Chief Procurement Officer - Member of Management Board
- Tine Svoljšak - Executive Director of Finance, Trimo Group
All four members of the new management team start their new functions as of today. On the same day, the CEO Igor Kržan, and COO, and Bojan Gantar, were relieved of their mandate. Together, they implemented significant steps to stabilize Trimo and prepare the Company for the next stage of expansion and growth.